Im endorsing Joy Garner for Staffordshire Police and Crime Commisioner
I am writing to tell you why I endorse Joy Garner to be our first ever Police Crime Commisioner and why she will be the right choice for Kidsgrove.
I have had the opportunity to work with Joy over the years and I believe she has the experience to take Staffordshire Police forward in these difficult times. Joy who is a City Councillor and lives in Tunstall knows how our local policing works here in North Staffordshire. She has served on the Police authority for a considerable amount of time and has been known to ask the difficult questions. Joy has a plan for a safer and stronger Staffordshire:
- Keep Police Community Support officers who provide vital support to Police officers in protecting neighbourhoods.
- Protect Neighbourhood Policing Teams who work tirelessly to keep our streets and communities safe.
- Stop the Government privatising the Police by ensuring all frontline services are held accountable by communities and not profit hungry shareholders.
- Keep Politics out of the Police by respecting the decisions of the Chief Constable and not interfering.
Joy has been backed by many local people and politicians including:
- Leader of Newcastle Borough Council, Councillor Gareth Snell
- Cabinet Member for Community Safety, Councillor Tony Kearon
- Joan Walley MP
- Kidsgrove Labour Party
- All Kidsgrove Newcastle Borough Councillors (12 Ward Councillors)
One thing to remember when your voting – The Conservative candidate Matthew Ellis lives in South Staffordshire and wont know how our local Police teams work in Kidsgrove. Think whats best for our town, Vote Joy Garner on Thursday 15th November for Staffordshire’s Police and Crime Commissioner.
To get Joy’s view on things please visit: http://joygarner.co.uk/
You can also follow Joy on Twitter: @button1001
Councillor Kyle Robinson
Posted on November 3, 2012, in Police and Crime and tagged Butt Lane, Butt Lane Blog, Butt Lane News, Cllr Kyle Robinson, Councillor Joy Garner, Councillor Kyle Robinson, Deputy Mayor Kyle Robinson, Joan Walley MP, Joy Garner, Kidsgrove, Kidsgrove News, Kyle Robinson, PCC, Police Crimer Commissioner, Staffordshire Police and Crime Commissioner. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.